Вернуться   Форумы города Луги > Разное > Реклама

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 02.02.2009, 14:01   #1
ник
Пользователь

ник на пути к лучшему
По умолчанию бухгалтер

бухгалтер ишет работу на дому опыт работы 30 лет.
8-961-808-24-11 мария григоривна
ник вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 10.02.2009, 18:05   #2
Loruoo74
Новичок

Loruoo74 на пути к лучшему
Восклицание My future plan

I decided to be a middle teacher after college. There are many reasons contribute wow gold, to this decision. Firstly, when I was a little/boy, I have been dreaming of being a teacher. It seemed so fascinate to me and I hope I can make my dream come true. And, I like so much to be with middle school students. Most of the students at that age are full of youthful spirity and I am sure their passion would pass to me. I wow gold, will retain all the zest of adolescence. The most important reason is that our country needs plenty of teachers. So far, teaching is considered a tough and low-income job in China. However, if we have not enough teachers, our future will lack of excellent scientist, managers, businessmen, soldiers and even goood workers and farmers. How can our country to be strong and wealthy? I wish my country to be a better one. I am ready to be a teacher and hope all the persons with lofty ideals may dedicate themselves to this meaningful careI decided to be a middle maple story powerleveling,teacher after college. There are many reasons contribute to this decision. Firstly, when I was a little/boy, I have been dreaming of being a teacher. It seemed so fascinate to me and I hope I can make my dream come true. And, I like so much to be with middle school students. Most of the students at that age are full of youthful spirity and I am sure their passion would pass to me. maple story powerleveling, I will retain all the zest of adolescence. The most important reason is that our country needs plenty of teachers. So far, teaching is considered a tough and low-income job in China. However, if we have not enough teachers, our future will lack of excellent scientist, managers, businessmen, maple story powerleveling, soldiers and even goood workers and farmers. How can our country to be strong and wealthy? I wish my country to be a better one. I am ready to be a teacher and hope all the persons with lofty ideals may dedicate themselves to this meaningful care
Старый 12.02.2009, 17:21   #3
ник
Пользователь

ник на пути к лучшему
По умолчанию Re: бухгалтер

Цитата:
Сообщение от loruoo74 Посмотреть сообщение
i decided to be a middle teacher after college. There are many reasons contribute wow gold, to this decision. Firstly, when i was a little/boy, i have been dreaming of being a teacher. It seemed so fascinate to me and i hope i can make my dream come true. And, i like so much to be with middle school students. Most of the students at that age are full of youthful spirity and i am sure their passion would pass to me. I wow gold, will retain all the zest of adolescence. The most important reason is that our country needs plenty of teachers. So far, teaching is considered a tough and low-income job in china. However, if we have not enough teachers, our future will lack of excellent scientist, managers, businessmen, soldiers and even goood workers and farmers. How can our country to be strong and wealthy? I wish my country to be a better one. I am ready to be a teacher and hope all the persons with lofty ideals may dedicate themselves to this meaningful carei decided to be a middle maple story powerleveling,teacher after college. There are many reasons contribute to this decision. Firstly, when i was a little/boy, i have been dreaming of being a teacher. It seemed so fascinate to me and i hope i can make my dream come true. And, i like so much to be with middle school students. Most of the students at that age are full of youthful spirity and i am sure their passion would pass to me. maple story powerleveling, i will retain all the zest of adolescence. The most important reason is that our country needs plenty of teachers. So far, teaching is considered a tough and low-income job in china. However, if we have not enough teachers, our future will lack of excellent scientist, managers, businessmen, maple story powerleveling, soldiers and even goood workers and farmers. How can our country to be strong and wealthy? I wish my country to be a better one. I am ready to be a teacher and hope all the persons with lofty ideals may dedicate themselves to this meaningful care
ты хоть сам то понял что ты тут на писал
ник вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 24.02.2009, 23:09   #4
Системник
Местный

Системник на пути к лучшему
По умолчанию Re: бухгалтер

Цитата:
Сообщение от ник Посмотреть сообщение
бухгалтер ишет работу на дому опыт работы 30 лет.
8-961-808-24-11 мария григоривна
по ходу дела,это работники лужского му пап? насколько я помню,там такая была.....
Системник вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ